Meet the Dogs that will save the world from bad aliens...






The birds united as the Earth Ultimate Heroes - The Avengry Birds (Angry Birds )



Your Sports Hero will save the Earth from Losing...
Lebron will not choke this one... (hope so)




somewhere in time they were called Backstreet Boys




wow... I love my red boots so much



Tony: do your underwear tear apart when you transformed into Hulk?
Burce : actually I don't wear ones



Me like Cookies... I smell cookies here.. come out - come out



where the hell is this place....
damn this Iphone Google Map, its a piece of crap..



see I told you.. this what will happen if you smash your hammer so much 
and then you blow your fart




I found the The Dark Knight script and it's all trash, 
we will surely get the #1 for this year... Justice League will be just a DC dream







0 Responses to The Avengers - Funny Photos

Post a Comment

Which in the New Senators you hate the Most?

Popular Posts

Online Visitors